News & Offers
Studio now closed due to Tier 4 lockdown, please check news below on how to get your pieces framed
1st January 2021 COVID 19 Tier 4 Lockdown
From Saturday 2nd of January my Studio will be closed again for customer appointments and visits for the duration of the tier 4 restrictions.
Thankfully that is not going to stop me, as I will continue to accept any framing requests that you may have, subject to the following changes:-
- Initially, please email or call me to discuss your request.
- I will be able to send you photographs of frame mouldings and mountboard colours so that you can make a decision about what you want for your frame.
- When you are happy with the look of your frame we will arrange a date and time for you to drop off all of the items you want framed. This will be a kerbside delivery only.
- Any designs that are required will be emailed to you to approve before any work is carried out.
- Once your frame is completed, I will email you photographs of the completed frame, along with your invoice, we can then arrange a date and time for you to collect it. Again this will be a kerbside collection only.
I know that this is not ideal, however it will allow you to have your work professionally framed and also keeps my little local business going.
If you have any questions or queries please get in touch
3rd July 2020 COVID 19 Actions.
As per Government guidelines, social distancing rules are in place at both my studio and at Skorkart. If you are visiting either my studio or Skorkart from the 24th of July please ensure that you wear a face mask, adhere to social distancing rules and use the hand sanitiser provided
1st July 2020 Ashlyn Framing Studio at Skorkart
As all of the shows that Kat and I had planned to attend this year have been cancelled due to Covid 19, Kat has kindly let me take over her guest wall for the next couple of months. This gives you a chance to see the various frames that I had produced to display at the shows, so why not pop into Skorkart and have a look
17th September 2019 Ashlyn Framing Studio & Splitz Hairdressers
It was fantastic to be commissioned by Tim Lloyd of Splitz in Sedgley to produce a piece to remember his grandfather. Tim now runs the shop that his grandfather opened and he wanted a stand out frame to display Jack's clippers, comb and razor. He was over the moon to see the final piece which now hangs in pride of place in the shop.