News & Offers
We are open for customer appointments so please contact us to arrange your visit
9th January 2022 Lisa Pinches joins Ashlyn Framing Studio
To start 2022 off with a bang, I am pleased to announce that my wife, Lisa, has decided to join me at Ashlyn Framing Studio on a permanent basis. Not only will she be helping me with the day to day workload, but she will also be designing and producing bespoke items and gifts that will be for sale, so keep your eyes peeled on this page and our website for more details in the near future.
5th April 2021 Ashlyn Framing Studio re-opening 12th April 2021
I am pleased to confirm that with effect from Monday 12th April, my studio will be re-opening for customer appointments and consultations.
To ensure that we all remain safe, I will have a number of measures in place which I would ask everyone to observe:
- customer visits will be by appointment only, and will be limited to a maximum of 2 customers at a time.
- I will require all customers to wear a mask during the visit.
- when you visit the studio you will need to scan the NHS QR poster on the door and register your visit. (details of your name and address will be taken if you are unable to do this).
- please use the hand sanitiser available when you enter.
- during the consultation I will ask you to stay within a designated area in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
Please do not call to make an appointment if you are displaying symptoms of Covid 19 or have been diagnosed within the previous 14 days.
I look forward to welcoming everyone, however I do not want to compromise anybody's safety. Please respect these measures and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
1st July 2020 Ashlyn Framing Studio at Skorkart
As all of the shows that Kat and I had planned to attend this year have been cancelled due to Covid 19, Kat has kindly let me take over her guest wall for the next couple of months. This gives you a chance to see the various frames that I had produced to display at the shows, so why not pop into Skorkart and have a look
17th September 2019 Ashlyn Framing Studio & Splitz Hairdressers
It was fantastic to be commissioned by Tim Lloyd of Splitz in Sedgley to produce a piece to remember his grandfather. Tim now runs the shop that his grandfather opened and he wanted a stand out frame to display Jack's clippers, comb and razor. He was over the moon to see the final piece which now hangs in pride of place in the shop.